[Mailman-Developers] Postfix, Mailman, no aliases file, neat setup?

Andrew McNamara andrewm@connect.com.au
Fri, 17 Nov 2000 11:04:39 +1100

>    JCL> I'm looking to setup a test Mailman site under Postfix (need
>    JCL> to do some performance modelling of Exim against Postfix
>    JCL> under Mailman for a given membership list).  I can get a
>    JCL> basic setup working no problem -- now I'm looking to
>    JCL> duplicate the neater aspects I already have under Exim, such
>    JCL> as losing the Mailman aliases file, etc.  Anybody already
>    JCL> done this?
>
>Nope, but I agree, this is one of the cooler features of Exim.

Can you give a brief precis of how Exim presents this to the admin? I
might be able to suggest an equivilent feature, or at least inject the
idea into Postfix's development.

 ---
Andrew McNamara (System Architect)

connect.com.au Pty Ltd
Lvl 3, 213 Miller St, North Sydney, NSW 2060, Australia
Phone: +61 2 9409 2117, Fax: +61 2 9409 2111