[Mailman-Developers] Re: Future of pipermail?

Barry A. Warsaw barry@digicool.com
Tue, 21 Nov 2000 19:04:10 -0500

    >> standards.  Of course, you have to pick the right ones, and
    >> (IMO) build an architecture that lets you more easily move to
    >> new standards when they arise and become useful.

    KK> How true - what I would give for omniscience.

Don't forget Guido's time machine!  When he's away, we like to borrow
the keys and take 'er for a spin.  One thing I've learned though:
NEVER touch the purple lever, no matter how loudly it pleads with you.
And the three-pole beaver switch only works if your Pythonic spirit is
pure.

    KK> Keep up the good work guys!  If I ever finish grad school I'll
    KK> help.

Thanks!
-Barry