[Mailman-Developers] Re: Future of pipermail?

J C Lawrence claw@kanga.nu
Tue, 21 Nov 2000 22:47:46 -0800

On Tue, 21 Nov 2000 22:42:02 -0800
Chuq Von Rospach <chuqui@plaidworks.com> wrote:

> At 10:31 PM -0800 11/21/00, J C Lawrence wrote:

>> The archiver deconstructs messages into a stasndardised and well
>> documented templatised form on to the file system.

> XML. Think XML. then it can be repurposed by using different
> definitions without having to convert from form to form based on
> context.

If you bug my offices or meeting rooms one more time I am going have
to come on over there and shove those damned microphones right up...

<<Of course, but I've been getting so many clueless people wittering
at me about XML lately that I try and drop it in only after I've
established the beachhead>>

--
J C Lawrence                                       claw@kanga.nu
---------(*)                        : http://www.kanga.nu/~claw/