[Mailman-Developers] Bug fix? (was: [ANNOUNCE] Mailman 2.0)

Jeb Bateman jeb@ocha.net
Mon, 27 Nov 2000 16:51:30 -0800

Hello,

On Wed, Nov 22, 2000 at 12:33:16PM -0500, Barry A. Warsaw wrote:
> I'm please to announce the 2.0 final release of Mailman

I just installed 2.0 final over 2.0beta2, and all went well, except it
generates broken URL paths (missing / between mailman/admin).  The
following snippet is from the owner notification message for a new
list, and all the paths are broken (ie. mailmanlistinfo instead of
mailman/listinfo) in the message, and in the headers...

---
You can configure your mailing list at the following web page:

    http://qube.freequotes.com/mailmanadmin/bc-discussion
---

Does anyone have a quick pointer where to fix this in the source?
I'll look for it myself, but a pointer would still help...  (Btw,
Please Cc me, as I am not on this developers list.)
Thanks,
-jeb

--
Jeb Bateman