[Mailman-Developers] 2.0b6 & approval page forward function

Ricardo Kustner Ricardo Kustner <ricardo@rixhq.nu>
05 Oct 2000 08:13:58 CEST

Hi,

I noticed some odd behaviour of the forward function on the held-for-approval
page. It used to work in earlier betas, but it doesn't seem to work the same in
2.0b6.
When I approve a message and use the forward option, the message gets send only
once. There's no Subject prefix in the message I receive, so I _think_ it
doesn't get delivered to the rest of the list (which is probably true cause the
entry in logs/smtp talks about 1 recips). But the msg['Send-To'] header is
nowhere to be found in the message.
Unfortunately, it looks like the message doesn't get delivered to the list,
even though i "approved" it too... but I have to test that some more to me 100%
positive it doesn't get delivered.
I'll look into it some more tonight, and if I have more details I'll submit a
bugreport on sourceforge...

Ricardo.l

--
http://rixhq.nu

"You think that's air you're breathing?" -- Morpheus