[Mailman-Developers] FYI -- problems with my newinstall...

barry@wooz.org barry@wooz.org
Mon, 30 Oct 2000 17:33:04 -0500 (EST)

I'm still having trouble reproducing dups.  I set SMTPPORT=9999 in
mm_cfg.py, sent a bunch of messages into the system, and manually ran
cron/qrunner a bunch of times.  They all fail as expected (connection
refused), and I see the log messages in smtp/post, exactly as I
expect.  The .db files look right -- they all have entries for
`pipeline' which start with SMTPDirect.py.

I comment out the SMTPPORT, re-run qrunner and all the messages go
through exactly once.

;(

Any other ideas?  Do you see any other relevant messages in any of the
other log files?

-Barry