[Mailman-Developers] Itchy, and thus subscribing

Jeff Waugh jdub@aphid.net
Wed, 13 Sep 2000 01:52:20 +1100

> Barry A. Warsaw wrote:
>
> It's not on the TODO list, because it's already in the codebase. :)
> Moderators can optionally forward a held message to any address they
> want.

*blush*

Tell me that's in the 2.0 releases and not 1.1... please! :)

> Welcome aboard though, there's plenty of other itches that need
> scratching.

Danke!

Am I better off perusing the SourceForge CVS code, or the current beta5
release?

- Jeff

        Ye shall be cursed to fall in love so easily, and yet be so
                     cold of heart as never to express it.