[Mailman-Developers] Syncing passwords over mailinglists

Gerhard den Hollander Gerhard den Hollander <gdenhollander@jasongeo.com>
Tue, 19 Sep 2000 08:48:55 +0200

Kind regards,
 --
Gerhard den Hollander                           Phone +31-10.280.1515
Technical Support Jason Geosystems BV           Fax   +31-10.280.1511

      This e-mail and any attachment is/are intended solely for the named
  addressee(s) and may contain information that is confidential and privileged.
       If you are not the intended recipient, we request that you do not
         disseminate, forward, distribute or copy this e-mail message.
      If you have received this e-mail message in error, please notify us
           immediately by telephone and destroy the original message.