[Mailman-Developers] weird... no dev mail anymore

Ricardo Kustner Ricardo Kustner <ricardo@rixhq.nu>
24 Sep 2000 11:54:41 CEST

Hi,

On Sat, 23 Sep 2000 17:56:31 -0700, J C Lawrence said:

>  > I've been kinda busy lately so I didn't notice that I didn't
>  > receive any more posts from mailman-developers since september
>  > 1st... but I'm stilling getting mail from mailman-users... my
>  > listinfo page on python.org for mailman-developers tells me mail
>  > delivery is not turned off... that's odd...?
>  Check whether you receive two copies of this message (one from me
>  and one from the list).  If you do, everything is fine.  If you
>  don't, check your mail filters and upstream MTAs to see where it
>  might be being lost (check the logs very carefully).

yes i received two copies...
this has happened to me before, and everytime when i notice it, suddenly
things start working again... this morning i got a bunch of messages from
mailman-developers, starting at september 19th... i still miss the rest of the
month though...
When I check the headers, the message has been delivered to my upstream
MTA (which I administer myself) this morning, even though it was send
on sept 19th... for some reason, I seem to have a private queue on
dinsdale.python.org :)
This could be related to the fact that my ASDL connection has been having a
bit of trouble lately (right, Thomas? ;-) ) as it runs the secondary DNS for
rixhq.nu... though it's a bit weird that this doesn't happen with
mailman-users,
which is coming from the same python.org server....

*consufed*
Ricardo.
--
http://rixhq.nu

"You think that's air you're breathing?" -- Morpheus