[Mailman-Developers] RFC 2919 on List-Id (fwd)

Jay R. Ashworth jra@baylink.com
Thu, 26 Apr 2001 09:59:36 -0400

On Thu, Apr 26, 2001 at 01:03:01AM -0700, J C Lawrence wrote:
> >A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.
> >         RFC 2919
> >         Title:	    List-Id: A Structured Field and Namespace for the
> >                     Identification of Mailing Lists

What, you're crossing *this* one, and you didn't cross RFC 2821 and RFC
2822?  :-)

Yes, Barry; those are what the numbers might suggest they are: I hope
2822 includes the stuff from son-of-1036, but I haven't read it yet.

Cheers,
-- jra
Member of the Technical Staff     Baylink