[Mailman-Developers] MM2.1 DemoList

Ricardo F. Kustner ricardo@rixhq.nu
Wed, 1 Aug 2001 22:23:15 +0200

On Wed, 1 Aug 2001 15:19:51 -0400
barry@zope.com (Barry A. Warsaw) wrote:

> - I really hope you guys will give it a look and send any suggestions
>   or bug reports.  I want to very soon start moving toward beta.

Maybe the web gui design could be improved a bit more... I know this has
been discussed in here before, but I don't remember if any conclusions
came out of that... I've been configuring quite a few list now, but still
I sometimes have to spend some extra time on trying to remember in which
section a certain option was and trying to find it on the page... and
browsing through the option pages and options means a lot of scrolling up
& down of the pages (especially on my 800x600 laptop). I realize it's a
bit difficult if you want to stick to standard html with tables (which I
completely agree with) but maybe there's some room for improvement...?
would it be an idea to put all the section links on the left side of the
screen for example? this would save some of the space you loose on the top
of the page.... just a thought...

--
Regards,

Ricardo