[Mailman-Developers] edit moderated messages?

Ricardo F. Kustner ricardo@rixhq.nu
Sun, 12 Aug 2001 14:29:30 +0200

On Sat, 11 Aug 2001 14:42:24 +0200
Thomas Wouters <thomas@xs4all.net> wrote:

> On Fri, Aug 10, 2001 at 02:59:29PM -0400, Thomas M. Parris wrote:
> > 1. Can you tell me if anyone is currently working in implementing
> moderated
> > edits?
> If I recall correctly (and I may not, mind you!) you could actually edit
> held messages in the moderator webinterface. I think it was removed to
> make
> the moderation stuff more reliable, as well as keeping the moderator
> admin
> page small(er) -- sending every message in full can generate very big
> forms.
> Old-timers should be able to confirm this, by the way ;P

*buzz* wrong :-)

As for as I know, it was never an option... I should know cause I've spend
a lot of time in admindb.py, as with every new release I had to put back
my own small hacks.
We *did* however discuss this a lot a while ago, which could explain why
you think it was actually on there, but it never made it into the code,
unless something is terribly with my memory (wouldn't surprise me though
:)).
Anyway maybe something for 2.1?

Regards,

Ricardo