[Mailman-Developers] Attention Physicians

Lorene Brownlee steff7@worldshare.net
Tue, 14 Aug 2001 00:52:46 -0700

Introducing Lytec Medical 2001 The #1 Windows Based Medical Practice Manag=
ement Solution=2E

We are pleased to introduce Lytec Medical 2001, the #1 Windows-based medic=
al software solution=2E  With over 30 newly added features and greater fle=
xibility, Lytec Medical 2001 streamlines and simplifies data entry, enhanc=
es reporting capabilities, and improves your ability=20
to quickly access practice information=2E

Lytec Medical 2001 Is A Complete Practice Management Solution And The Most=
 Talked About Practice Management Software In The Country=2E

Our latest release of Lytec Medical 2001 contains many new and powerful fe=
atures=2E  Lytec Medical is now certified and licensed to carry the "Desig=
ned for Microsoft Windows NT and Windows 98" logo=2E  Lytec Medical 2001 f=
or Windows, the most advanced upgrade of the #1 selling Window-based pract=
ice management software in the United States to be released since 1992=2E =
 With over 22,000 Window systems sold, Lytec Medical for Windows is the mo=
st popular medical billing & practice management system for Windows=2E  Pr=
ovides functional menu's for submitting your medical claims=20
electronically=2E

Lytec Medical 2001 stands
alone at=2E=2E=2E$ 671 for the
Single-user version, $ 971 for
the Multi-user version, and $1,346
for the Professional version=2E
For the Client/Server 10-node
version (Windows NT and Novell NetWare)=20
Please call for pricing=2E

Order today and receive a 25% discounted rate! =20
Email us today at   medicalsolution@hotmail=2Ecom

We are accepting credit card order=2E  Complete the buyer and shipping inf=
ormation, print and fax this form with the completed credit card informati=
on or mail it to the address below=2E

Email: medicalsolution@hotmail=2Ecom
Via Fax 1-209-391-8806

Or Mail to:

H Beaver
PMB 146, 270 Redwood Shores Parkway
Redwood, CA 94065

BEGIN ORDER FORM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------=
------------------
Please Send Me Lytec Medical 2001:
Single-user version for $671=2E00 [   ] [US]
Multi-user version for $971=2E00 [   ] [US]
Professional version for $1,346=2E00 [   ] [US]
Plus $15=2E00 S/H
* - required

Buyer/Shipping info:

*Name: ______________________________________________________

*Company Name: ______________________________________________

*Shipping Address: _____________________________________________

*State/Province & Postal Code: ___________________________________

*Country: _____________________________________________________

*Telephone: ___________________________________________________

Fax: _________________________________________________________

*E-mail Address: _______________________________________________

*Card Type: MasterCard [   ]  Visa [   ]  AmEx [   ]  Discover [   ]

*Card Card Number: ____________________________________________

*Expiration Date: ______________________________________________

(If ordering with credit card, this must be returned with cardholder's sig=
nature!)

I authorize H=2EBeaver to charge my credit card for Lytec Medical 2001 in =
the amount specified above=2E

*Signature: ___________________________________________________

*Date: _______________________________________________________

*Name as appears on Card: _______________________________________

*Billing Address of credit card if different than shipping:

City & Province/State & Postal Code:

A CHECK payment delays your shipment by 5 Business Days for Clearance=2E

Please fax the completed form to 1-209-391-8806

This mailing is done by an independent marketing co=2E We apologize if thi=
s message has reached you in error=2E  To be removed please
email medicalsolution@hotmail=2Ecom or Fax 1-209-391-8806