[Mailman-Developers] current snapshot startup woes

Barry A. Warsaw barry@zope.com
Wed, 15 Aug 2001 16:47:39 -0400

    RJ> FYI, I built and installed the current snapshot on my test
    RJ> machine (which did have a couple of articles lying around in
    RJ> the queues that were never delivered when I last stopped
    RJ> qrunner...)

    RJ> Doing a mailmanctl start got me page after page of this...

[snip]

Ron, were you upgrading from MM2.0.x to MM2.1, or from an earlier 2.1
snapshot to a later 2.1 snapshot?  Were the undelivered files sitting
at the top level under qfiles or were they in a subdirectory of
qfiles?  If the former, did you move them?

-Barry