[Mailman-Developers] SPAM filtering problem

Keith Howanitz howanitz@nindo.com
Fri, 17 Aug 2001 15:29:37 -0500 (CDT)

I need this header for proper behavior of other programs on my systems.
I don't think it is fair to break other systems because some individuals
feel those systems are inconvenient.  Hotmail and other systems have
options in their filters that will prevent mail sent from certain
addresses (like your list) from being filtered (it's called the "Safe
List" in Hotmail.)  Maybe you should instruct your users to use this
feature.

--

-Keith
howanitz@nindo.com

On Fri, 17 Aug 2001, Bradford Shaw wrote:

> Hello,
[....]

> (1) removing the Precedence: bulk header
>      or changing it to something like 'private' or 'registered'
[SNIP]