[Mailman-Developers] Re: [Mailman-Users] * Mailman Docs Moving *

J C Lawrence claw@kanga.nu
Tue, 28 Aug 2001 10:54:33 -0700

On Tue, 28 Aug 2001 12:04:00 -0500
Christopher Kolar <ckolar@aurora.edu> wrote:

> Hello everyone.  I will be changing jobs this week and the mailman
> documentation will be moving with me.  I will be looking through
> my logs to see if I can find people who have incoming links but
> things will be busy for me the next couple of days and I may note
> be able to contact people in a timely fashion; so if you link to
> the docs at www.aurora.edu/~ckolar/mailman please note that they
> will now be at:

> 	www.imsa.edu/~ckolar/mailman

Would there be a problem with putting them directly on the Mailman
site?

--
J C Lawrence                                    )\._.,--....,'``.