[Mailman-Developers] ZMailman 2.1 preview

Dan Mick dmick@utopia.West.Sun.COM
Sun, 09 Dec 2001 18:50:53 -0800

JC and Stephan's points describe differences in internal implementation
and organizational development, but I'm having a hard time seeing actual
advantages there.   Security is the one thing I see as "better with Zope".
Surely there must be other compelling reasons; I mean, one could recode
Mailman in Perl, but why?...one could change from native FS to Andrew FS,
but why?...etc.