[Mailman-Developers] Re: [Mailman-Announce] [ANNOUNCE] Mailman 2.1 alpha 2

Calle Dybedahl cdy@algonet.se
16 Jul 2001 14:07:52 +0200

Some time ago, we had a consultant write us some code for MailMan to
implement a feature found in LISTSERV, so that we could stop using
that listhandler. The feature in question is the ability to put a
limit on how many members can be subscribed to a list. The code was
written GPL:ed, and in the contract we stipulated that it be submitted
to you, the MailMan maintainers, so that it could be included in
future releases of MailMan. Since this anouncement displays no trace
of such functionality, I'd just like to ask if you have rejected the
code, or if it for some reason never reached you?
--
      Calle Dybedahl | UNIX-admin | Telenordia Internet | cdy@algonet.se