[Mailman-Developers] Re: [Mailman-Users] endless loop with 2.1.a2

Szabolcs Szigeti szigi@ik.bme.hu
Wed, 25 Jul 2001 10:30:09 +0200

Hi,

    Thanks for the feedback. One other mailman user wrote me, that he had
also experienced this problem. However, on Friday I downloaded the lates
sources via CVS, and this problem seems to have disappeared. I did some
tests, and I haven't seen this bug since then.

Szabolcs