[Mailman-Developers] Upgrading from 2.0b5 to 2.1a2

Thomas Wouters thomas@xs4all.net
Thu, 26 Jul 2001 15:18:13 +0200

On Thu, Jul 26, 2001 at 10:47:36AM +0200, Jose A. Accino wrote:

> - The 'ImportError: No module named mimelib.address' related to cron tasks.
> I removed the -s on MM's crontab and didn't got more errors.

Was this with a recent CVS Snapshot ? I checked in some changes that should
permanently fix all these problems, and Barry checked in some changes before
that that made the most glaring problems go away by not starting qrunner
from cron anymore.

--
Thomas Wouters <thomas@xs4all.net>