[Mailman-Developers] Internal server error when accessing admin pages

Barry A. Warsaw barry@zope.com
Thu, 26 Jul 2001 14:03:48 -0400

    MM> I've gotten several bug reports on SF for people who can't get
    MM> to the admin pages

    MM> The only error apache gives me is: [Thu Jul 12 15:47:17 2001]
    MM> [error] [client 171.71.41.31] Premature end of script headers:
    MM> /var/local/mailman/cgi-bin/admin

    MM> I never had the problem myself and it seems to come and go

    MM> Is there any debugging I can in mailman to at least give me
    MM> some error in my apache error log? (or do you think it's an
    MM> apache problem?)

I've seen this occasionally too, but I also haven't been able to track
it down.  No tracebacks in the Apache logs, or in the Mailman logs.

Now, I've /only/ ever seen it with Mozilla 0.9.2 and have never hit it
with NS4 or IE on Windows.  Can you find out which browser these
users were using?  I'm not saying it's Mozilla related, but that's the
only connection I've got so far.

-Barry