[Mailman-Developers] why no user disable of the monthly reminder?

J.D. Laub mmd@laubster.org
Fri, 01 Jun 2001 09:29:42 -0600

Please CC me on replies as I'm not a mailman-developer subscriber...

In my inbox this morning I found several monthly reminders for various
lists to which I'm subscribed.  I'm responsible enough to save off a
list's "Welcome" message, and I need no monthly reminder.  Why does
Mailman penalize me with setting up & maintaining filter rules to
clobber the unnecessary reminders?  Is adding a user level configuration
of this option in the works?  If not, here's a request for one.