[Mailman-Developers] why no user disable of the monthly reminder?

Barry A. Warsaw barry@digicool.com
Fri, 1 Jun 2001 15:53:20 -0400

    TW> Weeeelll... If you want to move to Amsterdam, Barry, I'm
    TW> pretty sure I can find you a nice li'l sysadmin spot at a
    TW> certain ISP, and an apt. within sight of office, so you can
    TW> use a 2Mbit wireless connection to leach off of the 1Gbit
    TW> (ethernet over dark fiber) links we have connected to our
    TW> uplinks and multitude of peers ;)

Don't tempt me!  There's already been a Netherlands->US imbalance in
The Force for the last 6 years.  And if we can't tip the scales for
good by /us/ hiring /you/, I might just have to help balance the
scales in the other direction.

Not that my brain can compare to Guido's, no, but Max sure is cuter,
so that evens things.  I've got a cousin just an hour or so away from
you in Germany, and if Guido can learn to speak like a
"Warshingtonian", I'm sure I can pick up enough Dutch to get by.
'Course, it /is/ a long sea voyage away. :)

i'd-just-be-coming-for-the-hash-bars-and-hookers-anyway-ly y'rs,
-Barry