[Mailman-Developers] why no user disable of the monthly reminder?

Dan Mick dmick@utopia.West.Sun.COM
Sat, 02 Jun 2001 17:50:20 -0700

"J.D. Laub" wrote:

> Please CC me on replies as I'm not a mailman-developer subscriber...
>
> In my inbox this morning I found several monthly reminders for various
> lists to which I'm subscribed.  I'm responsible enough to save off a
> list's "Welcome" message, and I need no monthly reminder.  Why does
> Mailman penalize me with setting up & maintaining filter rules to
> clobber the unnecessary reminders?

You would go to the trouble of setting up a filter for a *monthly*
message?

Man, I thought I was anal-retentive, but the Internet shows me how much
of a slacker I really am.