[Mailman-Developers] Missin )!

Barry A. Warsaw barry@digicool.com
Mon, 4 Jun 2001 13:22:04 -0400

>>>>> "TW" == Thomas Wouters <thomas@xs4all.net> writes:

    TW> Indeedy! Fixed in CVS, thanx.

Yes, thanks Ousmane!  I'm glad some folks are taking the cvs snapshot
out for a spin.

Unfortunately, there were a few more problems w/checkdbs, mostly it
was just out-of-date in a few places.  I'll check in a fixed script in
a few moments.

    >> Barry and i18n it's realy love at first sight :)

    TW> Well, what do you expect from a guy who speaks no foreign (to
    TW> him) languages, and whose idea of l10n is microbrew and a
    TW> special kind of crab...  I think it's admirable that he hasn't
    TW> given up in despair, yet ;)

Well, I took Spanish and Hebrew in high school, but that was so many
years ago, I think the only thing I retained was that /one/ of those
languages is written right to left. ;) And no, I won't give up, as
long as I have plenty of Dog Fish Head beer and Maryland blue crabs
(no Louisiana imports allowed!) to keep me going.

    TW> I-would-have-and-I-speak-and-write-4-foreign-languages-ly y'rs
    TW> ;)

You and Guido too.  Could Tim be right? :)

-Barry