[Mailman-Developers] qrunner -- problem with huge mail messages

Jay R. Ashworth jra@baylink.com
Wed, 27 Jun 2001 11:37:07 -0400

On Wed, Jun 27, 2001 at 04:42:56PM +0200, Dirko van Schalkwyk wrote:
> I humbly apologize. It seems that I was to hasty in my definition of
> qrunner "spinning" its wheels.
>
> I made some time measurements :
>
> 1 236 202 bytes took 2 minutes to process
> 4 053 188 bytes took 19 minutes to process
>
> I this normal? Am I missing some option that I can turn of.
> What is qrunner doing all this time?

I might guess "swapping", if I knew how much RAM you had.  :-)

Cheers,
-- jra
Member of the Technical Staff     Baylink

   OS X: Because making Unix user-friendly was easier than debugging Windows