[Mailman-Developers] Fresh install of i18n Mailman

Chris Ryan chris@greatbridge.com
Fri, 02 Mar 2001 09:37:23 -0500

Juan,

	I had a similar problem a few days ago when I first started installing
the new Mailman code from CVS. It eventually went away and i don't
remember how or what I did to get everything correct. The solution I
used the first time was to create a soft link called mimelib in
~mailman/Mailman pointing to
/usr/local/lib/python2.0/site-packages/mimelib. Your paths may be a
little different but it is worth a try as it worked for me.

ex:
$ ln -s /usr/local/lib/python2.0/site-packages/mimelib
/home/mailman/Mailman/mimelib

	Hope this helps.

Chris Ryan
chris@greatbridge.com