[Mailman-Developers] Re: [Mailman-Announce] ANNOUNCE Mailman 2.0.2 (important privacy patch)

Gregory K. Laughlin glaughln@memphis.edu
Sat, 03 Mar 2001 08:56:00 -0600

At 03:26 AM 3/3/01 -0500, you wrote:

>As usual I'm releasing this as both a complete tarball and as a patch
>against Mailman 2.0.1.  If you grab the patchfile, you'll want to cd
>into your 2.0 source, and apply it like so:
>
>     % patch -p1 < mailman-2.0.1-2.0.2.diff

When you say source directory, what does that mean.  I have mailman
installed in the /home/mailman directory on my server.  Is that the source
directory, or would it be one of its subdirectories.

Sorry for the ignorance, by I am not certain of the nomenclature here.

I would rather ask that get it wrong.