[Mailman-Developers] The error log's not showing me anything useful...nothing I

Patriot room_maildev@bbs.pixel.citadel.org
Tue, 13 Mar 2001 17:27:11 -0500

 The error log's not showing me anything useful...nothing I didn't already
know anyhow.  It shows me that the connection to my news server was
refused (they were working on it).  The fromusenet log:

 Mar 13 15:15:01 2001 (32476) Could not acquire gate_news lock

 There's a ton of those (every 5 minutes, <wink>).  Again, the ONLY thing
I can see it could be is that the lock file didn't wipe itself because of
the newsserver being crapped out.  And I shoulda realized that in 10 hours
it would have fixed itself.   but even so I ain't that patient. :)