[Mailman-Developers] empty digests

Thomas Wouters thomas@xs4all.net
Tue, 1 May 2001 10:39:56 +0200

On Sat, Apr 28, 2001 at 12:33:24PM +0200, Ricardo Kustner wrote:

> Anyway my point is that now I'm getting some complaints from members about
> receiving empty digests (it only says the number of posts which should be in
> there) I'm not sure yet what they are missing but I was wondering if I
> could have messed things about by interrupting the process w/o a m.Save()?
> When I look up the subscription options for one of the members who
> complained I don't see anything weird in there...

Did you exit the withlist between the two tries ? You might have screwed up
one (1) of the subscribers, but definately not more of them. If you exited
the withlist without doing m.Save(), nothing happened because of it. If you
didn't exit, but re-did the for loop, the changes you'd made would have been
saved by the m.Save() at the end, but most of those people would've been set
to digest. Only the one that was being processed when you pressed ^C *might*
be screwed up.

--
Thomas Wouters <thomas@xs4all.net>