[Mailman-Developers] Creation/deletion of lists through-the-web

Tollef Fog Heen tollef@add.no
09 May 2001 14:08:04 +0200

* Thomas Wouters

| Sendmail can work in the same way as Postfix, I believe. I'm not sure
| if you can tell it to use more than one aliases.db file, but if it
| can, the only difference is the permissions with which the commands
| are executed. As far as I know, Sendmail also uses dbhash (hash or
| btree, depending on how you make them) so no problem there.

IIRC, Sendmail will whine a lot if the group file or any directory up
to it is writeable by anybody else than 'trusted' users.  But it is
certainly possible to have more than one alias file.

--

Tollef Fog Heen
Unix _IS_ user friendly... It's just selective about who its friends are.