[Mailman-Developers] Creation/deletion of lists through-the-web

Nigel Metheringham Nigel.Metheringham@InTechnology.co.uk
Wed, 09 May 2001 17:43:44 +0100

I hesitate to bring this up since Barry has currently produced a front
end for existing mailman functionality rather than rehashing things...
but one of the things I keep being asked about is better domain
support....

I think that in general people wish to be able to have multiple domains
on a machine and have *distinct* lists of the form
	list-name@domain1
	list-name@domain2

Personally I am actually pretty happy with the current behaviour, and
it could be very painful if the case where a current list sometimes
gets requests on more than one domain was broken to handle this new
case...

	Nigel.

--
[ Nigel Metheringham           Nigel.Metheringham@InTechnology.co.uk ]