[Mailman-Developers] http headers?

Thomas Wouters thomas@xs4all.net
Fri, 11 May 2001 14:28:29 +0200

On Thu, May 10, 2001 at 10:23:30PM -0700, Chuq Von Rospach wrote:

> I can't find these offhand in the source -- anyone know what the MIME type
> the python returns itself as for the pages it generates? I'm experimenting
> with a new (non-intrusive) way to skin a UI on Python, but they aren't quite
> cooperating...

I'm not sure I understand the question. You want to know what mimetype CGI
scripts written in Python return by default ? Well.... nothing :) CGI
scripts have to return the mimetype explicitly. The 'cgi' module only
handles the request part of CGI, not the response part. If you use something
like HTMLgen, it depends on what Document you generate. So it should be
stated, either explicitly or implicitly, somewhere in your code.

--
Thomas Wouters <thomas@xs4all.net>