[Mailman-Developers] Creation/deletion of lists through-the-web

Ron Jarrell jarrell@vt.edu
Fri, 11 May 2001 20:41:43 -0400

At 02:48 PM 5/10/01 -0400, Barry A. Warsaw wrote:

>I still like David's solution best for Sendmail.

His solution is slick, but it requires you run mailman lists off of a
special hostname.  Granted, many of us do, but not everyone.  Heck,
my mail mailman server has several lists.whoever domains, but also has
some orphan lists not claimed by a particular organization that list under
the machines own hostname.  Which is where mailman insists on creating
them by default normally...