[Mailman-Developers] Problem with mailman and postfix

Hanno Liem mailman-dev@dark4ce.com
Thu, 8 Nov 2001 14:08:41 +0100

Hi,

I have consulted all the online docs, but haven't been able to find anything relating to my problem. I hope someone here can help me.

For some reason, mailman is unable to send outgoing email to any mailing lists.

In /var/log/maillog postfix logs:

Nov  8 13:47:01 shane postfix/master[24382]: warning: process /usr/local/libexec
/postfix/local pid 61748 exit status 1
Nov  8 13:47:01 shane postfix/master[24382]: warning: /usr/local/libexec/postfix

Normal mail can be sent out by shane. Only mail from postfix hangs somewhere...

Any hints would be much appreciated.

kind regards,

Hanno Liem
Your Choice