[Mailman-Developers] Re: [Mailman-Announce] RELEASE Mailman 2.0.7

Roy Harvey roy@lamrim.com
Thu, 15 Nov 2001 18:48:33 -0800

Barry --

Thanks for the update, I haven't pulled the newest version, but wanted to
alert you to a possible bug:

Please note the last line URL with the double "/" after private.

Thanks again for the great software!

Roy

http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=103&release_id=60758