[Mailman-Developers] Bug in Mailman version 2.1a3: AttributeError: one_last_digest

Barry A. Warsaw barry@zope.com
Tue, 20 Nov 2001 14:34:48 -0500

    JAA> This problem occurs each time an admin attempts to set/remove
    JAA> the Digest option for a user. It's the version from CVS dated
    JAA> 7 sep 2001.

Very strange.  I've had other reports of this, but I can't seem to
reproduce this, either with a brand new list, or a list upgraded from
2.0.7.

    JAA> Also, the admin is currently not receiving the requests to
    JAA> confirm subscriptions.

I can't reproduce this either.

    JAA> BTW. I'd like to upgrade to latest CVS, so, is there any way
    JAA> to get the Python "email" package separately? I'm unable to
    JAA> find it on Python site.

Actually, the latest email package is in the misc/ directory of cvs,
but you can also get it at the mimelib SourceForge project.

-Barry