[Mailman-Developers] MTA interface for MM 2.1

bob@nleaudio.com bob@nleaudio.com
Thu, 22 Nov 2001 00:52:47 -0500 (EST)

This is a MIME-encapsulated message.

--------------463755580774767922290689

>I won't let any automatic process touch my master virtual file.  The
>current setup (as of 2.1a3) works just fine; it takes control of one
>specific file which I bless.  I then make postfix include it in alias
>processing.  It's simple and works.

How are you then letting Postfix know what domain you are adding the list to?

If it only does half the job of creating the list, it isn't fulfilling its
function of automatically creating the list without needing the sysadmin to
do it for you, or having to edit the files yourself.

Also remember you don't have to have an automated process touch your master
virtual mapping file.  Do the same thing Barry did for the aliases file - use
an _additional_ file, and tell Postfix where it is, and to use it in addition
to the master file.

Bob

--------------463755580774767922290689--