[Mailman-Developers] Postfix virtual domains

Barry A. Warsaw barry@zope.com
Mon, 26 Nov 2001 23:03:24 -0500

Last night I checked in some stuff to hopefully improve the virtual
domain support for Postfix.  It'd be great if some of you could give
it a looksee.

FWIW, I think I've solved the dom1, dom2 namespace collision problem,
by as suggested, omitting both dom1 and dom2 from $mydestination.
However, I still have host.dom1.ain in $mydestination
(i.e. $myhostname) because otherwise, there's no way to receive any
mail.  AFAICT, there's no way to avoid having all the dom1.ain and
dom2.ain names show up in host.dom1.ain.  Oh well, that doesn't bother
me.

-Barry