[Mailman-Developers] MailGraph for Postfix

J C Lawrence claw@kanga.nu
Thu, 29 Nov 2001 22:30:35 -0800

http://people.ee.ethz.ch/~dws/software/mailgraph/

--<cut>--
Mailgraph is a very simple mail statistics RRDtool frontend for
Postfix that produces daily, weekly, monthly and yearly graphs of
received/sent and bounced/rejected mail.
--<cut>--

It doesn't do the level of abstraction I'd really like (graphing per
Sender: header), but its fairly easy to extend to do that if I ever
get around to it.  ITMT its a rather useful general MTA performance
and monitoring tool.  Certainly it revealed me a few things about my
mail systems I hadn't fully grokked before.

Demo site:

  http://people.ee.ethz.ch/~dws/mailgraph/mailgraph.cgi

Note: If you use syslog-ng there's a very simple patch you'll need
to make to the Parse:Syslog package to get it to properly read
syslog-ng log entries.

--
J C Lawrence
claw@kanga.nu               He lived as a devil, eh?