[Mailman-Developers] Handling of Posts held for approval and attachments

Dan Mick dmick@utopia.West.Sun.COM
Wed, 10 Oct 2001 14:32:35 -0700

>From Defaults.py (which, if you want to change it, as always, put
something in mm_cfg.py to override the Defaults setting):

# how many bytes of a held message post should be displayed in the admindb web
# page?  Use a negative number to indicate the entire message, regardless of
# size (though this will slow down rendering those pages).
ADMINDB_PAGE_TEXT_LIMIT = 4096

Really, it's good to read through Defaults.py and see what else is customizable.