[Mailman-Developers] Reply-To: handling

Jay R. Ashworth jra@baylink.com
Sat, 20 Oct 2001 00:56:57 -0400

On Fri, Oct 19, 2001 at 02:37:40PM -0700, J C Lawrence wrote:
> > VM/XEmacs does the right thing too, with both Reply-To: that
> > contains multiple addresses, and multiple Reply-To: headers in the

If multiple headers are not supported, then I submit that we should
assume that a multi address Reply-to may well be a bug in the spec;
other address headers may appear multiple times, may they not?

I'd go read 2822, but I'm too damned tired<tm>.

Cheers,
-- jra

   "Usenet: it's enough to make you loose your mind."
     -- me