[Mailman-Developers] Re: [Mailman-Users] [RELEASED] Mailman 2.1 alpha 3

Jay R. Ashworth jra@baylink.com
Mon, 22 Oct 2001 16:19:57 -0400

On Mon, Oct 22, 2001 at 12:46:48PM -0700, Chuq Von Rospach wrote:
> On 10/22/01 12:26 PM, "Jay R. Ashworth" <jra@baylink.com> wrote:
> > Have you looked at Liberty?
>
> URL?
>
> I'm tempted to ask JC "why not php-nuke?", but I'm afraid it's a bit too
> off-topic....
>
> If there's interest in discussing this meta-integration issue, I'll set up a
> forum on chuqui.com for it...

The Liberty Alliance is a consortium of companies and organizations
assembling a distributed single-sign-on authentication as, basically, a
rebuttal to Hailstorm -- since, as with so many of Microsoft's grand
ideas, the only problem with Hailstorm is that it's run by Microsoft.

The website is at www.libertyproject.org; the list of participants is
impressive (and includes ORA and the Apache Foundation.

Cheers,
-- jra

   "Usenet: it's enough to make you loose your mind."
     -- me