[Mailman-Developers] mailman 2.1a3: gate_news requires mimelib, old email package listed

Barry A. Warsaw barry@zope.com
Mon, 22 Oct 2001 17:30:43 -0400

    CS> I thought mimelib was no longer needed?

Right.  I missed a few. ;)  CVS should be updated now.

    CS> Also, I followed the directions and installed email 0.93 in
    CS> ./misc , but it shows 0.92 installed.  Anyone know what might
    CS> be causing that?

This version should be fine, the version number in __init__.py wasn't
bumped (in my defense, I've been sick all week. ;).

I have a couple of pending fixes to the email package that I need to
finish up on, and then I'll stick a new version in misc/.  I guess I
should do an alpha4 soon as possible too.

-Barry