[Mailman-Developers] Re: [Mailman-Users] [RELEASED] Mailman 2.1 alpha 3

J C Lawrence claw@kanga.nu
Tue, 23 Oct 2001 00:07:21 -0700

On Mon, 22 Oct 2001 12:46:48 -0700
Chuq Von Rospach <chuqui@plaidworks.com> wrote:

> I'm tempted to ask JC "why not php-nuke?", but I'm afraid it's a
> bit too off-topic....

PHPNuke is an older, more mature/ossified project that is headed in
a different direction than I'm interested in.  It would be
politically (and practically) unwelcome if I stepped in and
attempted to rework PHPNuke in the manner I want to, especially as
many of the changes would not be backward compatible with current
installations.

<<The fact that its MySQL based *really* doesn't help>>

And yes, this thread, if continued, should be elsewhere.

> If there's interest in discussing this meta-integration issue,
> I'll set up a forum on chuqui.com for it...

'K.

--
J C Lawrence
claw@kanga.nu               He lived as a devil, eh?