[Mailman-Developers] Re: Mailman and cookies.

Barry A. Warsaw barry@zope.com
Fri, 26 Oct 2001 00:24:56 -0400

    MM> It seems that it will solve my problem too. Thanks.  (I won't
    MM> be able to tell right away, because I can't reproduce it
    MM> myself and I only get a report of this every so often, out of
    MM> thousands of list admins)

Cool, let me know how it goes.

I really don't want to release a MM2.0.7, and Python 1.5.2 is sooo old
that I definitely recommend upgrading (if and when your resources
allow you to).

What I have done though is uploaded a patch to the SF files page

http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=103&release_id=45268

that contains the fix for crashes under Python 1.5.2.  Once the SF
file release delay expires I'll send a message out about this patch on
the mailman-* lists.

-Barry