[Mailman-Developers] Re: MM-2.1a3: Errors from cron/checkdbs: *** SOLVED ***

Luca Maranzano liuk@publinet.it
Mon, 10 Sep 2001 18:08:56 +0200

Hi,

it seems that the problem was due to a request.db file of a list which was very
huge and possibly corrupted. After removing this file the error disappeared :-).

--Luca