[Mailman-Developers] public.html

Rodolfo Pilas rodolfo@linux.org.uy
Mon, 17 Sep 2001 12:36:47 -0300

Bug in Mailman version 2.1a2
We're sorry, we hit a bug!
If you would like to help us identify the problem, please email a copy of
this page to the webmaster for this site with a description of what
happened. Thanks!
Traceback:
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/lib/mailman/scripts/driver", line 96, in run_main
    main()
  File "/usr/lib/mailman/Mailman/Cgi/private.py", line 132, in main
    }, mlist=mlist)
  File "/usr/lib/mailman/Mailman/Utils.py", line 517, in maketext
    raise IOError(errno.ENOENT, 'No template file found', templatefile)
IOError: [Errno 2] No template file found: 'private.html'

Can you confirm if I need to create the private.html and where to put it?

(I use the Spanish version)

All of my list that I mark as private archive has this problem, you can
see one here:

http://www.espaciolibre.net/cgi-bin/private/uylug-demoday/

     -=((        Rodolfo Pilas - rodolfo@linux.org.uy        ))=-
   -==((( Are you ready for XtraLinuX - http://xtralinux.org )))==-

 Public GnuPG key: http://www.keyserver.net 1024D/57153363 2001-06-02
 key fingerprint = DAAE 3246 3F7D A420 B7A0  48A5 D120 C773 5715 3363