[Mailman-Developers] Mailman, majordomo, mhonarc - Questions about conversion

Chip Hart chip@pcc.com
Tue, 18 Sep 2001 09:43:31 -0400

	Would someone mind confirming my suspicion that the ability to
	use an external archiver is SITE and not LIST specific?  We have
	a few lists here that wish to use the mailman html/archive
	process and a few legacy lists that need to maintain the
	majordomo/mhonarc process.

	If anyone out there has gone from a majordomo/mhonarc
	configuration to use mailman - but still maintains the mhonarc
	utilities as an external archiver and majordomo's mbox
	archiving - would you mind dropping me a line so I can pester
	you with a few small questions?

	Thank you!

--
Chip Hart                           *                        chip @ pcc.com