[Mailman-Developers] Automated responses

José Ignacio Franqueiro josi@globalmargin.com
Thu, 27 Sep 2001 04:39:12 -0300

Hi.

I´m running Mailman v2.0.6.

I´m  creating  a  moderated  list, but I´d like to avoid the automated
response  to posters advicing that "your email is being held until the
list moderator can review it for approval".

In the Auto-responder section of the Administration site I set to "No"
the  question  "Should  Mailman  send an auto-response to mailing list
posters?", but this didn´t work.

Question: Where should I have to look to change this? Do I need to
change/rewrite any of Mailman script´s?

Sorry, maybe it´s something trivial, but I´m really new with this tool.

Thank you in advance.

José Ignacio